Autel Maxisys MS906 is an advanced diagnostic tool developed for mechanics looking for a scanner with ultra-convenient and modern design while delivering ultimate performance. It is based on the Android operating system and also an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
This is also featuring the Samsung 6-core processor, an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, immobilizer key coding, tablet type tool, data logging, read & clear fault codes etc.
Features of Autel Maxisys ms906
- 8.0” 1024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
- 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Easy and intuitive navigation
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic
Advantages & Disadvantages of Autel MaxiSYS MS906
|1. Online Electronic Control Unit coding||1. The codes are little bit difficult to Understand.|
|2. Multi-languages include: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Portuguese||2. Email sharing of the diagnostic files is not too much support.|
|3. High resolution and High hardware configuration||3. The complete lack of wiring diagrams and any sort of schematics.|
|4. Its built-in battery is capable of running the device for a longer period||4. The scanner needs a long duration of time for recharging its battery.|
|5. The scanner comes with AutoVIN technology that is the leading standard for a trusted vehicle inspection.||
5. The price of the product is quite high and even small vehicle garages will find it hard to afford.
|6. The scanner can as well be connected directly to an end user’s computer via USB.||–|
|7. The screen is also temper-proof.||–|
Reviews of Autel MaxiSYS MS906
This is the most sophisticated scanner which just checks engine light codes for most carts, and cheap code readers usually only clear CEL codes. Moreover, you are also able to re-calibrate air suspension on a Range Rover.
It has ECM coding unlike the base ms906 and only 300 more. Functions as an OEM scan tool would with an android user friendly interface and easy to follow operation.
It is an expense but an investment as it can cut the time for closing a deal by half. That only means more business for you but with lesser stress.
Conclusively, Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Automotive Diagnostic Scanner is a perfect device for significant repairing houses out there. Autel is a great manufacturer who always strives for presenting the best and eliminating the difficulties of its customers.
It is designed to deliver both the most Intuitive and Integrated Diagnostic. Moreover, It can scan nearly every module in a vehicle including ABS, SRS and even programs keys and reset service lights.